[New York] Creative Operations by Henry Stewart
Creative Operations is the discipline responsible for making the creative workflow of a business more structured and streamlined for content creators, so they can produce their best creative work.
Whether you’re in-house, agency based, or part of a unique structure that fits neither... this event examines and explores the different models in which creative operations exists, and provides content that is relevant for everyone wishing to discover, review or dissect the latest innovations and equip themselves with a state-of-the-art toolkit. You'll leave confident that you can:
- Keep up with the demand for real-time content production
- Identify and avoid pitfalls in the creative process
- Master the interaction of business acumen, creativity and technology
- Control the sea of data to create meaningful reports and dashboards
- Standardize the intake process to drive efficiencies in workflow
- Create effective feedback cycles: annotation, content review and approval
- Demonstrate a team’s value proposition
- Utilise creative resource planning and optimization
- Lead change within the organization
Look at you!
Happy you're here.
No account yet? Create an account
Social LoginLogin with LinkedIn
Enter your username or e-mail address. We'll send you an e-mail with instructions to reset your password.